Journal Articles: In Chinese
1. "Personal Wage Income Distribution: A Characteristic Analysis," Special Papers 9, Institute of the Three Principles of the People, Academia Sinica, 1979.
2. "Policy Coordination by Pooling Information: A Case of OPEC," Economic Essays 14 , 1986.
3."Welfare Effects of Exchange Rate Coordination," Proceedings of 1986 Annual Conference, Chinese Economic Association, 1986.
4. Comment on Svensson's "Fiscal Policy, Sticky Goods Prices, and Resource Utilization," Economic Essays 15, 1986.
5. "Prices or Wage Rigidity, Contract and Macroeconomic Analysis," Economic Essays 15, 1986. (Co-authored with C. C. Mai and P. C. Chen)
6. Comment on Hsu's "Loanable Funds, Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate Dynamics," Economic Essays 15, 1987.
7."Expectations, Exchange Rate and Outputs in an Open Economy," Proceedings of 1987 Annual Conference, Chinese Economic Association, 1987.
8."Currency Basket and Effective Exchange Rate," Taiwan Community Financial Journal 16, 1988.
9."Black Market and the Determination of Optimal Currency Basket," Proceedings of the Conference of Trade and the Exchange Rate in Taiwan Academia Sinica, Taipei, April 28-29, 1989. (Co-authored with Mr. C. N. Chou)
10. "Debt, Credit, Current Account, and the Exchange Rate Dynamics," Academia Economic Papers Vol 17, No. 1:107-127, 1989.
11.“A Study on Dual Exchange Rates and Dual Financial System,” Taiwan Community Financial Journal 19:33-50, 1989. (Co-authored with J. C. Hsu).
12."Macroeconomic Policies and Capital Mobility in the Short Run," Economic Research, Vol 29: 51-62, 1989.
13.“Target Zone and Stock Prices Regulations”, Academia Economic Papers Vol.19, No. 1: 53-68, 1991.
14.“Target Zones on the Exchange Rate,” Economic Research, Vol 32, No.1: 1-17, 1994.
15.“An Estimate of the Death Toll for the 1947 Incidence,” Journal of Social Science, Vol 42: 185-198, 1994. (Co-authored with H. C. Lu)
16.“Impact of Importing Cars from Japan: A Simulation Approach,” Review of Economic Environment, Vol 1: 74-84, 1995.
17. “Foreign Workers and Current Accounts in an Intertemporal Open Macro Model,” Taiwan Economic Association 1994 Annual Conference Proceedings: 151-168, 1994.
18.“Realignment And Target Zones: Some Simple Examples,” Academia Economic Papers, Vol 25, No.1: 97-121, 1997. (Co-authored with H. Y. Lin).
19.“Challenges to Economic Cooperation in the Asia-Pacific Region,” Issues & Studies 35, no. 1 (January/February 1999)，International Studies and Institute of International Relations, National Cheng-Chi University，Taipei.
20.“Structures of the Capital Account and Its Implication about Open Policy: Evidence from East Asian Crisis,” Quarterly Journal of The Central Bank，Vol.21, No.3, 13-48，1999.
21.“Capital Account, Exchange Rate, and Interest Rate：Case Study of the Impossible Trinity,” Money Market Bimonthly, Vol4, No.5, 15-37, 2000。(Coauthored with Zhou Xiao-Xia)。
Conference Papers: In English
1."Expectations, Output and the Exchange Rate in a Small Open Economy," paper presented at the Conference of the Southwestern Society of Economists (SWFAD), San Antonio, Texas, March 2-5, 1988.
2."Real Effective Exchange Rate Weights, Monetary Policy, and the Bilateral Trade Balance," paper presented at the 1988 Conference of Western Economic Association, Los Angels, California, June 30-July 3, 1988.
3.“Target Zones: Loud or Quiet?” paper presented at the 1992 Conference of Western Economic Association, San Francisco, California, July 9-July 13, 1992.
4.“Current Account, Money and Inflation in Taiwan during the 1980s,” paper presented at the International Conference on Money and Finance in the Open Economy, Korea University, Seoul, Korea, November 6 - 7, 1992.
5.“Realignment and Honey-moon Effects on Target Zone Theory,” paper presented at the 1995 Conference of Western Economic Association, San Diego, California, July 5-July 9, 1995.
6. “ How has Taiwan Withstood Asia’s Financial Crisis?” paper presented at the Conference of Taiwan’s Evolution at the Turn of the Century, Center for Applied Policy Research, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany, 1998.
7. "Exchange-rate Policy, Current Account, and Economic Growth in Taiwan," paper presented at the Conference on the Pacific Economic Outlook and Structural Issues, sponsored by the East-West Center of Hawaii University and the U.S. National Committee of PECC, March 21-23, 1989. ( Co-authored with Rong-I Wu)
Conference Papers: In Chinese
1.“Business Cycle Analysis on Taiwan Economy: A Comparison of Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates System,” paper presented at the 1997 Annual Conference of Taiwan Economic Association, 1997. (Co-authored with C. Fang and T. Kao)
2.“Real Aspects of Financial Crisis,” paper presented at the Conference of Public Economics—in memory of Prof. Chang Ching Hui, Inst. of Social Sciences and Philosophy, Academia Sinica, 1998/11. (Co-authored with Mr. S. W. Hunag)
Books and Articles in Books: In English
1. "Exchange-rate Policy, Current Account, and Economic Growth in Taiwan," in Seiji Naya and William E. James, Macroeconomic Structural Issues in the Asia-Pacific Economies. Tokyo: The Japan National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation, 189-210. (1990, Co-authored with Rong-I Wu).
2. APEC Economies: Recent Developments and Outlook, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Secretariat, Singapore. (1994, co-authored with D. P. Yu, C. H. Lin and F. C. Liang)
3.Impact of Subregionalism on APEC, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Secretariat, Singapore. (1997, co-authored with Prof. C. R. Fang, and Prof. D. H. Huang)
Books and Articles in Books: In Chinese
1.A Study on Forward Exchange Market in Taiwan, Monograph Series 28, Industrial Development Advisory Council, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
2. “Monetary Integration under Greater Chinese Economic Circle,” in K. Yeh and D. Tang eds. Hai-nan Modernization and Taiwan Development, 1995.
3. Economic 2000, 3rd edition，Yeh Yeh Book Gallery, Taipei, 2002. (Co-authored with H. Wu, D. Huo, and B. Hsiung)
Unpublished Papers: In English.
1."The Extent and Importance of Currency Substitution - A Portfolio Balance Approach," 1984.
2."A Note on the Choice of Exchange-rate Regimes," 1985.
3."Choice of the Cooperative Partners," 1987.
4.”A Quantititative Assessment of the Effect of Sub-regional Trading Groups in the APEC Region，” mimeo。 Co-authored with Deng-shing Huang. 1999.
5.“Choice of the Pegged Currency，” mimeo。 Co-authored with Li Yan-ming， 2003。
6.“The Possibility of a RMB Bloc in East Asia: An OCA Index Approach，” mimeo。 Co-authored with Li Yan-ping， 2003。